2017 Best Of Tahoe Photo Contest
Welcome to Tahoe Quarterly’s 2017 Best of Tahoe Photo Contest, which runs from February 22 through March 12.
The same guidelines as last year apply, but for those who are new to the contest or need a refresher, the complete list is below.
Good luck and happy shooting.
— Shooters may enter one photo per category (see categories below). Please only enter your own photography.
— Photos must be high resolution and taken in the Lake Tahoe region, which we define as roughly between Kirkwood and Truckee and along the Carson Range from Reno to Minden.
— Submissions must be sent to email@example.com and received by the end of the day on Sunday, March 12.
— Submissions must include your full name and the category you’re entering within the email.
— Winning entries, which will be announced on Wednesday, March 15, will appear in Tahoe Quarterly’s Best of Tahoe magazine.
— A panel of TQ editors, photographers and designers will determine who wins and will take into account how many likes and shares each photo receives.
• Landscape: Let's see your best shots of the jagged Sierra peaks, Lake Tahoe and its surrounding meadows and mountainsides.
• Black and White: A fan favorite, submit the best B&W photos of life at Tahoe.
• Pets: Let's see your furry four-legged friends enjoying life in this corner of the Sierra.
• Sports: Show off your best action shots of the Lake Tahoe sporting life.
• Wildlife: Do you have great captures of wild critters around Tahoe? From bears to fish, send them in.
• Instagram: Have a great shot of that #Tahoe life on your Instagram feed? Share it!
• Kids: Everyone knows Tahoe is a kid's enormous playland. Show us your best shots of your little ones enjoying life at The Lake.
Published: February 22, 2017