American Century Celebrity Golf Championship SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Tahoe Quarterly and American Century Investments (“Sponsor(s)”) and their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 16, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 28, 2017. You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the in-store, on-line or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once. All entries must be received on TahoeQuarterly.com/Promotions by 11:59 p.m. EDT of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. June 28, 2017. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be returned.
- ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on June 16, 2017, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by going to TahoeQuarterly.com/Promotions and following the entry directions. You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, e-mail address and the metropolitan service area for which you are entering. On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
- FACEBOOK: You may enter via the internet by logging onto the facebook.com/tahoequarterly and following the entry directions. [If you are a (sponsor) Facebook Fan or if you “Like” (sponsor)’s Facebook page, you may enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to www.sponsor.com and following the entry instructions. If you are not a (sponsor) Facebook Fan, you can become a Fan and enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to the website and following the instructions.] You may be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, age, and e-mail address.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be 1 Prize awarded. The Prize consists solely of a one round of golf with at the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship. The approximate total retail value of the Prize is $1000. The total value of all Prizes to be awarded is $1000. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize permitted, except by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
- RANDOM DRAWING: A total of 1 Prize Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about June 28, 2017 by judges selected by Sponsor(s), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service by June 29, 2017.
- Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor(s) as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor(s) of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Nevada. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor(s) and each of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor(s)’ control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor(s) and each of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after June 29, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “TQ Golf Promo” Sweepstakes – WINNERS – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, Tahoe Quarterly/ 924 Incline Way, Suite B, Incline Village, NV 89451. All requests must be received by July 5, 2017.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.