21 Feb Enter TQ’s Best of Tahoe Photo Contest
Welcome to Tahoe Quarterly’s 2018 Best of Tahoe Photo Contest. This year’s contest runs from February 21 through March 7. The same rules as last year apply (click here to see last year’s winning entries), but for those who are new to the contest or need a refresher, the guidelines and categories are listed below. Good luck and happy shooting.
• Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by the end of the day on Wednesday, March 7.
• Shooters may enter one photo per category. Please only enter your own photography.
• Photos must be high resolution and taken in the Lake Tahoe region.
• Watermarks over photos must be removed. Your photo will not be used for any purposes outside the contest.
• Submissions must include your full name and the category you’re entering within the email.
• Winning entries will be announced Wednesday, March 14, and will appear in Tahoe Quarterly’s Best of Tahoe magazine.
• A panel of TQ editors, photographers and designers will determine who wins and will take into account how many likes and shares each photo receives on Facebook.
• Landscape: Let’s see your best scenic shot from the beautiful Lake Tahoe region.
• Black and White: Submit your best B&W photo of life at Tahoe.
• Pets: We love furry, four-legged friends, and we want to see them enjoying life in this corner of the Sierra.
• Sports: Show off your best action shot showcasing a sport in the Tahoe region.
• Wildlife: A fan favorite, we want to see your best shot of a wild critter captured on camera.
• Kids: Everyone knows that Tahoe is a paradise for kids. Show us your best shot of a little one enjoying life at The Lake.
• Instagram: Have a great shot of that #Tahoe life on your Instagram feed? Share it!